Arlington Heights Research
The physicians at Illinois Gastro - Northwest Gastroenterologists have been conducting research in the field of gastroenterology for over 25 years.
The following research opportunities are currently available for qualifying patients:
Crohn’s Disease–1 study
- If you were diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease and are initiating Entyvio or another biologic agent for CD
- If you were diagnosed with moderate to severe UC and are taking Humira or any other Immunomodulator
Ulcerative Colitis–3 studies
- If you were diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and are initiating Entyvio or another biologic agent for UC
- If you are suffering from moderate to severe active UC and have previously not responded to or could not tolerate other therapies for relieving moderate to severe Ulcerative Colitis.
Primary Biliary Cholangitis–1 study
- If you have been diagnosed with PBC (primary biliary cholangitis)
To find out more about these research opportunities, you can call Alina Gogunskaya BSN, RN at our Arlington Heights office: (847) 439-1005 ext. 227.